DescripciónStock Jelly Bean 4.2 theme for the cm9/AOKP theme engine!
Includes nearly all visual differences between ICS and JB to satisfy any feelings of phone-envy while waiting for cm10 or an official update from your carrier ;)
*IGNORE the missing assets error (false alarm) and remember to REBOOT your device after applying the theme for all changes to take effect! See below for more detailed instructions*
**YOU MUST HAVE A ROOTED DEVICE RUNNING A ROM BASED ON CM9 OR AOKP WITH THE THEME CHOOSER APP PREINSTALLED IN ORDER TO APPLY THIS THEME!**
★ 4.2 framework-res and systemUI
★ Full support for XHDPI, HDPI and MDPI
★ Official 4.2 search bar for Trebuchet
★ New voice search icons in keyboard and browser
★ New widget resize handles (Trebuchet)
★ New notification pulldown:
- Day of week next to date
- settings and clear buttons
- bottom bar
- date color
- button press color
- hr bar background
- notify tile backgrounds
★ Default Jelly Bean wallpaper
★ New images for “null” wifi and data signal indicators
★ New on/off switches in settings menu
★ New adb debugging icon
1. Make sure you have a rooted phone with CM9 theme chooser
2. Install JB theme from market
3. Open “system settings” menu
4. Press “themes” tab
5. Scroll over to "Jelly Bean Stock" theme and click apply (see screenshots)
6. IGNORE THE “MISSING ASSETS” ERROR (this is referring to a forward slash in the manifest and can only be fixed by compiling on Linux, but the theme is fully compatible with MDPI and HDPI so don’t worry)
7. REBOOT (important!)
8. Enjoy your new JB device :)
THIS APP IS COMPLETELY FREE WITH NO ADS! Feedback is always welcome, but please respect the time we put into developing our apps and do not post rude comments or this may not be the case in the next version!
The new themed search widget and resize handles will only show up in Trebuchet and Jelly Bean Launcher! If you use a different launcher but still want the new search bar, try our JB Search app that includes the new bar in 9 colors!
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Jelly Bean 4.1 is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.