DescripciónLos Angeles Travel Guide…For KIDS!
* Kids: this Los Angeles travel app is built just for YOU! *
This is not your parents’ travel guide (but, yeah, it’s okay to share it with ‘em). With pictures, activities, fun facts and more, this app gives you the power to enjoy awesome family vacations to Los Angeles!
THE TRAVEL APP FOR KIDS TO USE!
This isn’t like other travel guides. Go Trexx includes surprising Los Angeles travel facts--some you won’t find anywhere else!
• 13 highlights of the City of Angels: Los Angeles!
• Over 70 pictures give sneak peeks of attractions
• GPS enabled to alert you when you’re near something special
• Fun fact game section and additional activities
• Kids can quiz parents with “Stump the Folks” questions
• Unlock special features as you visit different places
• Plugged in with Facebook, Twitter, and other sites
• Personalized picture postcards that put YOU in the center of the action--snap and send to your friends instantly!
Kid-friendly descriptions help you discover all kinds of cool things about some of the best Los Angeles attractions:
• HISTORY OF LOS ANGELES: Did you know LA’s original name was TEN words long?
• CABRILLO MARINE AQUARIUM: Crawl into an aquarium holding sting rays and octopuses.
• CALIFORNIA SCIENCE CENTER: Lift a quarter-ton truck right off the ground!
• CATALINA ISLAND: Fish...that fly?!?
• GRIFFITH PARK: Stand right next to 500,000 volts of electricity wildly shooting out and not be hurt….Really!
• HOLLYWOOD: Whose footprints can you step into at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre?
• LA BREA TAR PITS: Up from the ground comes a-bubblin’...hm, what IS that?!?
• LA ZOO: Which animal loves to chew gum all day long?
• MALIBU: Discover the Super Secret Tip for spotting celebs!
• NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM: Mastodons...on the freeway?
• SANTA MONICA PIER: Go ahead: fly on a trapeze.
• STAR COLLECTOR: Walk right onto a Hollywood estate!
• STUDIO TOURS: It’s your chance to “be in a movie!”
Parents: Most kids’ “travel apps” are just games to keep kids occupied during trips. Go Trexx Travel Apps are different!
How’d you like your elementary-aged kids to be more engaged and excited about your family vacation? With Go Trexx, they’ll surprise you with fun travel facts and possibly take the lead in suggesting sites to see and things to do, relieving you of tour guide pressures. Sound good?
Go Trexx gets your kids involved in planning and participating in family vacations (and, shhh--it’s also educational!).
Written in a style that’s fun to read, your kids will love it!
”I like to stump my parents--it’s THEIR turn to answer quiz questions!”- Nick, age 8
“The postcards were my favorite. I liked seeing my face in the postcards and being able to email them to friends. There’s a really cute squirrel picture that I really liked, and when I answered all the fun questions, I got an award!” – Tiana, age 9
“This app is great. I could use it as a way to teach my kids about important places in town without looking like a dork!” – Mark, dad
Go Trexx turns family vacations into family adventures!