DescripciónMailDroid is a Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client written from the ground up and and not based on the stock Android mail client.
This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains NO ads. The pro version does contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
"For Android users looking for the best alternative to the stock mail client, it would be difficult to look beyond MailDroid, and it's what we now use ourselves" - App2Review.com
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
SPAM SUBSCRIPTION (IN-APP PAYMENT) DOES NOT CARRY OVER FROM AD TO PRO.
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen. If you are on version 2.90+, this has a new approach for exporting this info and will also include anything that the spam filter may have learned. This is the new approach to exporting. NOTE: Starting with version 3.24 you can now export out your pop3 emails in MBox format to export and import through different versions of MailDroid.
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings using import legacy if you exported settings prior to 2.90 or choose import if you used the new approach of exporting settings out available in version 2.90 and above.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Volume Hardware buttons to move to next or previous emails
3. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
4. Two Widgets
5. Switch between 3 icons when adding the counter widget
6. More will be coming....