DescripciónThe Oxford German Dictionary provides authoritative coverage of German and English with over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations. Essential grammatical information and language usage notes are provided for both languages.
*** This is 1 day FREE TRIAL ****
* Authoritative coverage with over 320,000 words and phrases, and 520,000 translations
* Comprehensive guidance on pronunciation, vowel length, and syllable stress
* Clear marking of pre-reform spellings alongside new preferred forms
* Invaluable cultural notes to learn more about life in German- and English-speaking countries
Readership: An advanced-level dictionary, essential for language professionals and all serious students of German at university level and beyond.
A Search Tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products