DescripciónWith MySword, you can study the Bible, compare different translations, lookup Strong's Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your Android device.
Bible study has never been this Fun and Easy :-)
If you run into any problems or if you have any questions please contact us before giving bad reviews. We can't provide tech support via Android Market rating system. Also MySword is not connected with E-Sword.
Premium Version and Deluxe Tablet Edition are exclusive for our generous donors who has given support for this project in order for us continue on the development, enhancement and support to mysword users around the world. We are not selling this app but we are giving this Premium / DELUXE Version as Complimentary Gift to our generous donors.
There is a minimum amount of donation to get the Premium or Deluxe Tablet Edition of MySword. For more information please contact us.
If Google Play has this message "Device not compatible"
Please download the latest update from our site
Notice : For those who have not receive their activation code, Please email us using your reliable email address (preferably gmail or yahoo account). Thank you very much.
We do not have the permission to distribute copyrighted translations like NIV, NLT, AMP, NKJV, ESV, NASB, etc.
We encourage users to use public domain or free copyrighted Bibles so that in the future if technology changed again there will not be a problem in shifting Bible formats. For:
*NIV / ESV ----> ISV / NET alternative
*NKJV ----> NHEB / WEB/ LHB / MKJV / KJV2000 / VW alternative
*NLT ----> BBE / ISV / NET / Open English alternative
Highly recommended translations:
*The Scriptures 1998 and The LEB / LHB Bible*
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries and Dictionaries
2. Bible version verse comparison
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries and Personal notes
7. Strong's number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. The editor for Personal notes uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of your notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables.
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, Dictionary and Personal notes) including the Search results which is very useful for Personal notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) - Allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, and Dictionaries)
17. Backup and restore of settings, highlights, bookmarks and Personal notes
18. Arrangeable action buttons
19. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
20. Journal/Book View
21. Dictionary, Commentary and Journal/Book picture support
22. Initial RTL (right-to-left) support
23. Paragraph or Verse mode
24. Honeycomb/ICS support
25. Text-to-Speech support for Bible (use SVOX Classic or IVONA TTS Engine for good quality voice output)
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand