DescripciónCreate a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
With the function added in the version 1.0.9, you can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don't use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
- Modified to be able to pick icon from GO Launcher EX theme's icon.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Modified to be able to pick icon from ADW icon pack.
- Added search progress bar on the bottom of the view.
- Added the normal search method which is not incremental search and execute by tapping the search button. You can select the method from the action bar on the top of the screen or from the menu.
- Added application launcher selection view. ("Applications" tab)
- Modified design.
- Fixed a bug that some icons cannot be drawn and make the app crush.
- Renewed shortcut editor.
- Icon can be change.
- Changed to new icon.
- Modified the shortcut menu label so that the QuickShortcutMaker will be shown around the top.
- Fixed a bug when trying to launch activity (but not all the errors).
- Fixed a bug for the Android 1.6 that the app crushes few seconds after launched it.