DescripciónHP 49 G emulator for android.
- Full memory (even flash), port 0, 1 and 2.
- ROM 1.19-6.
- Automatic save and load of state (ram and flash).
- HP49G like skin or HP50G like skin.
- Landscape or Portrait mode.
- Multi touch keyboard support, permits 'shift' down while pressing another key (ON+C, even ON&UP ... are ok).
- Load/save to/from stack level 1 support (only object in IRAM).
- Speed from x1 upto x20 (max depend on your android device, but is faster than a HP50G).
- HP82240 compatable printer as serial printer (touch right part of calc lcd) (in PRTPAR, set length of line as 23 or 24 characters, default is 80 producing bad formatting).
- Flags help, full commands help (I hope so) (touch left part of calc lcd).
- Clock synced with android time (Timers emulated, clock and ticks are ok).
- Smooth hardware scrolling emulated.
- Should work with at least 800x480 screen.
- BEEP command support (keyclick is not well emulated) (broken on android 4.3 see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=58113)
To load a file:
1 - the first time, do "menu", "tool", "load on stack", and abort, this will create the right directories
2 - then download (from http://www.hpcalc.org/ for example) the raw file you want to load and put it in 'sdcard/go49g/files' with a file manager (i.e. Linda manager or Ghost commander)
3 - next do "menu", "tool", "load on stack" your file should appear, choose it
4 - as told by the pop up, now press 'ON' key to refresh stack display
5 - et voilà, your file is loaded on the stack, now do what you want with it
6 - if you don't know what to do with it, get and read an HP49 manual !
- no grayscale support.
- serial only as printer.
Avoid checking 'force gpu rendering' in developer option in android 4.x prefs, this leads to graphic problems.
More help and infos at the webpage: