DescripciónHP 49 G emulator for android.
- Full memory (even flash), port 0, 1 and 2.
- ROM 1.19-6.
- Automatic save and load of state (ram and flash).
- HP49G like skin or HP50G like skin.
- Landscape or Portrait mode.
- Multi touch keyboard support, permits 'shift' down while pressing another key (ON+C, even ON&UP ... are ok).
- Load/save to/from stack level 1 support (only object in IRAM).
- Speed from x1 upto x20 (max depend on your android device, but is faster than a HP50G).
- HP82240 compatable printer as serial printer (touch right part of calc lcd) (in PRTPAR, set length of line as 23 or 24 characters, default is 80 producing bad formatting).
- Flags help, full commands help (I hope so) (touch left part of calc lcd).
- Clock synced with android time (Timers emulated, clock and ticks are ok).
- Smooth hardware scrolling emulated.
- Should work with at least 800x480 screen.
- BEEP command support (keyclick is not well emulated) (broken on android 4.3 see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=58113)
To load a file:
1 - the first time, do "menu", "tool", "load on stack", and abort, this will create the right directories
2 - then download (from http://www.hpcalc.org/ for example) the raw file you want to load and put it in 'sdcard/go49g/files' with a file manager (i.e. Linda manager or Ghost commander)
3 - on kitkat device import/export is now at /Android/data/o2s.emul.hp49g/files instead of /go49g
4 - next do "menu", "tool", "load on stack" your file should appear, choose it
5 - as told by the pop up, now press 'ON' key to refresh stack display
6 - et voilà, your file is loaded on the stack, now do what you want with it
7 - if you don't know what to do with it, get and read an HP49 manual !
- no grayscale support.
- serial only as printer.
Avoid checking 'force gpu rendering' in developer option in android 4.x prefs, this leads to graphic problems.
On S5 devices, long press the right hardware button to get the menu.
More help and infos at the webpage: