DescripciónMoreQuicklyDock is an application launcher & a task manager that stays at a notification panel. You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel and switch to background apps.
For Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
Now Android 4.2 support!
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus & Nexus 7 !!
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for GALAXY Nexus & Nexus 7 !
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.