DescripciónIf you are starting to learn Greek or English, or want to extend your knowledge of these languages, then Collins Greek Dictionary in two volumes ("Collins English-Greek Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2002 and "Collins Greek-English Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2003) are the ideal language resources to help you understand and communicate, offering a comprehensive coverage of today's Greek and English in clear, user-friendly format.
Designed for learners of both Greek and English, it provides a wealth of information about both languages. The Collins Greek Dictionary is invaluable for work, home, or office use.
This is a fully functional trial!
Collins Greek-English Dictionary
* Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
* The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
* In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words.
Collins English-Greek Dictionary
* Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
* Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections