DescripciónOpen-source wardriving app to netstumble, display and map found wireless networks and cell towers anywhere in the world, easily uploading to the http://wigle.net database. WiGLE was started in 2001 and now has over 59 million wifi networks worldwide.
* Compete on the global WiGLE leaderboard for most networks located!
* Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values)
* Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth)
* Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting
* Local database to track new networks found
* Real-time map of networks found (Open Street Map)
* Can move app to SD card
* "Mute" button to shut off all sound/speech immediately
* Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations
* No ads
Release notes: https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi-wardriving/blob/master/TODO
For wifi and cell towers to be mapped, you must wait for your device to determine the current location, via GPS or Network-location.
On map: the circles are Wifi, squares are cell towers. Light colors are networks seen before, purple ones are new for the local database.
If you have trouble logging in, or have suggestions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help out.
Needs "Reads Phone State" in order to tell if a phone call is in progress, to mute the audio (sounds and speech).
Files are available to help with a human translation to non-english languages. This was mostly a mechanical translation, because we obviously don't know all these languages. You can help to improve things by making pull requests at:
or sending to email@example.com
Keep on stumbling.